And general information
- The owner of the parrocchiarapolano.it website and the administrator of personal data is Parrocchia di S. Maria Assunta, conducting information activities from the life of the parish without deriving any material benefits.
II personal data
- Service collects information provided voluntarily by the user.
- Personal data is obtained when completing the newsletter form
- Personal data is used only to send the newsletter and if he has agreed to it.
- The content of the website can be viewed without providing any personal data.
- Any person who has provided their personal data has the right to access their content and the ability to correct, update, supplement it, as well as request to stop processing personal data and object to the processing of personal data. These activities can be done by sending an appropriate statement to the email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Personal data obtained by the administrator are stored, processed and protected in accordance with applicable law.
- The administrator protects the collected personal data using the following means:
– data encryption used to subscribe to the newsletter
– securing the data set against unauthorized access
III Information about cookies.
- Cookie files (so-called “cookies”) are IT data, in particular text files, which are stored on the Website User’s end device and are intended for using the Website’s pages. Cookies usually contain the name of the website from which they originate, their storage time on the end device and a unique number.
- The entity placing the cookies on the Website User’s end device and accessing them is the Website operator.
- Cookies are used for the following purposes:
- creating statistics that help to understand how Website Users use websites, which allows improving their structure and content;
- maintaining the Website User’s session (after logging in), thanks to which the User does not have to re-enter the login and password on each subpage of the Website;
- determining the user’s profile in order to display him tailored materials in advertising networks, in particular the Google network.
- The Website uses two basic types of cookies: “session” cookies and “persistent” cookies. Session cookies are temporary files that are stored on the User’s end device until logging out, leaving the website or turning off the software (web browser). Persistent cookies are stored on the User’s end device for the time specified in the cookie parameters or until they are deleted by the User.
- Software for browsing websites (web browser) usually by default allows storing cookies on the User’s end device. Website Users can change the settings in this area. The web browser allows you to delete cookies. It is also possible to automatically block cookies. Detailed information on this subject is provided in the help or documentation of the web browser.
- Cookies placed on the Website User’s end device can also be used by advertisers and partners cooperating with the Website operator.
- Cookies can be used by advertising networks, in particular the Google network, to display ads tailored to the way the user uses the Website. For this purpose, they may save information about the user’s navigation path or the time spent on a given page.
- In terms of information about user preferences collected by the Google advertising network, the user can view and edit information derived from cookies using the tool: https://www.google.com/ads/preferences/
- Managing cookie files – how to give and withdraw consent in practice?
- If the user does not want to receive cookies, he can change the browser settings. We reserve that disabling cookies necessary for authentication processes, security, maintaining user preferences may make it difficult, and in extreme cases may prevent the use of websites.
- To manage cookie settings, select the web browser / system from the list below and follow the instructions
- – Internet Explorer
- – Chrome
- – Safari
- – Firefox
- – Opera
- – Android
- – Safari (iOS)
- – Windows Phone
- – Blackberry
V Data sharing.
- Data are disclosed to external entities only within legally permitted limits.
- The operator may be required to provide information collected by the Website to authorized bodies on the basis of lawful requests to the extent resulting from the request.
VI Final Provisions